The Solar Perimeter Security Electric Fence system is a modern day alternative to conventional methods of fencing to protect your crops & property. Electric Fence is an effective way to reducing losses caused by animals.
HOW DOES THE SOLAR ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEM WORK?
When an animal or human being comes into contact with the electric Fence, they receive a sharp, short, painful but safe electric shock. The shock does not cause any physical damage. The electric fence acts as a strong psychological barrier as any intruder avoid coming into contact with the electric Fence once they experience the shock. After a period of conditioning, the mere presence of the fence acts as an effective barrier even if it is not powered 'ON'.
Electric fence can be made to detect a fault on the fence like shorting or cutting of the wire due to tampering on the fence with the Alarm system.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE SOLAR ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEM
Electric Fence can be built alongside existing fences except in case of barbed wire fences.
Existing posts can be made use of provided the corner / end poles are strong.
- The shock does not physically harm animals or human beings.
- The Solar Electric Fence System conforms to National and international Standards.
- The Solar Energizers are tested by ETDC, Govt. of India.
ADVANTAGES OVER CONVENTIONAL FENCES
The major advantages of Electric Fences over traditional fences are:
- Fence posts are erected 6 - 8 mts apart depending upon the terrain.
- No barbed wires are used. Only plain High tensile (Strong) wire is used.
- A long life as the fence is not subjected to physical pressures of wear and tear.
- Selective barriers possible. For example, Elephant barriers can be designed to allow smaller animals like cattle to move in and or out.
- It is used in more than 165 countries all over the world.
- It is the most effective method of fencing, and is safe to all kinds of animals and to human beings.
- It is easily constructed and maintained.
- It is long lasting and can be modified, extended, shifted and re-erected from one place to another, without loss of materials and waste of labour.
- This is the only method of fencing, which can effectively keep all kinds of wild animals out.
- It is not dependent on regular electricity supply as it operates on battery.