Solar cells made of Mono Crystalline silicon (mono-Si), also called single-crystalline silicon (singlecrystal-
Si), are quite easily recognizable by an external even coloring and uniform look, indicating highpurity
silicon, as you can see on the picture below:
Mono Crystalline solar
cells are made out of
silicon ingots, which
are cylindrical in shape.
performance and lower
costs of a single Mono
Crystalline solar cell,
four or two sides are cut
out of the cylindrical
ingots to make silicon
wafers, which is what
gives Mono Crystalline
solar panels their
These Kind Of solar
Cells In Black Color.
A good way to separate mono- and polycrystalline solar panels is that polycrystalline solar cells look
perfectly rectangular with no rounded edges.
SPECIFICATIONS MONO Type Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) Module:
- Mono Crystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out
of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of Mono Crystalline solar panels are
- Mono Crystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the
highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other
types. Mono Crystalline solar panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as
thin-film solar panels.
- Mono Crystalline solar panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-year
warranty on their Mono Crystalline solar panels.
- Tend to perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions..
- We Are Offering You 6V, 3W & 12V, 28/W To 250/W Mono Crystalline Solar Panel Under Our
Reputed Brand Named UNITED SOLAR ENGINEERING & THNOLOGIES.
- SPV Module Contains Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells With Surface Anti Reflective Coating To
Help To Absorb More Light In All Weather Conditions.
- A Bird Spikes Have Been Provided To Avoid Bird Sitting On The Solar Module At The Highest
Point Of The Solar Module Structure..
- The Solar Module Are Able To Withstand The Following Environmental Conditions Normally
Encountered At Site:-
- Wind Load – 200 Km/h
- Maximum Mean Hourly Rainfall Of 40 mm.
- Humidity Level Up To 95%
- A Strip Containing The Following Details Will Be Laminated Inside Or Back Side Of The
Name Of The Manufacturer Or Distinctive Logo
- Model Or Type No.
- Serial No.
- Year Of Make